We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed and Microsoft may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A deck of affirmation cards to help you when you're stuck in a meeting and your work spouse needs a lil' positivity.
2. A set of stress-relieving squishies for the cat lady who leans into it really hard.
3. A neoprene laptop case in five colors as an easy-peasy way to avoid confusing computers when you're on a work trip.
4. A travel-size coloring book they'll find a spot for in their filing cabinet when they need to zone out for a bit.
5. A mini desk vacuum for a lil' help during the neatest coworker's requisite tidying breaks.
6. And a colorful keyboard cover as some insurance for the klutz who's forever spilling coffee and water all over their desk.
7. A HUGE bundle of hot sauce in case the Sriracha goes MIA from the break room.
8. A ~structured~ notepad that the person who thinks lists are sexy is going to adore.
9. A pair of highly rated earbuds so they can finally get some peace and quiet in your open office.
10. Or a desktop stand as a spot for their huge not-right-now headphones to rest.
11. A set of rose gold paperclips to help them win the Best Desk Award this year.
12. For your colleague who always #tbts their Paris trip, a Eiffel Tower eraser that'll help them reminisce about the champagne toast at the top even more.
13. A six-pack of notebooks you can split between all your peeps who jot down every last thing.
14. A Post-It dispenser to declutter their desk while reminding them to actually eat some fresh food during the day.
15. A yummy mouse pad to make every hour snack o'clock.
16. A loose-leaf tea infuser no one'll confuse with their own.
17. And minimalist coffee mug to make beverage breaks *that much* better.
18. A wordy mason jar as a reminder to save those bookmarks.
19. A pair of fingerless gloves so they won't have to wear a blanket in the office.
20. A deck of gold cards to joke about playing with Benjamins 'til you can do that IRL at your next poker night.
21. A 40-pack of cheerful binder clips that'll incur the envy of everyone else in the office. Sorry!!!!!!
22. A four-pack of bamboo back scratchers so they can avoid an awkward shimmy when they've got to get to that one spot.
23. A succulent planter can bring a little outdoors inside, even if their view is merely of cubicle walls.
24. A motion-activated air freshener for the person who's pissed they can't light a candle in the office.
25. And a wineglass befitting the colleague who's always talking about their evening glass of vino.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.