1. Katherine Sabbath of Katherine Sabbath.
The unofficial queen of cakes, Katherine Sabbath is a high school teacher by day and a baker by night. She often runs classes for people to learn the art she has so clearly mastered.
2. Erin Leung of A Sweet Tale.
Leung’s baked creations are not only beautiful, but delicious. Not afraid of something different, Leung has gone beyond classic flavour combinations. She’s even bravely tried the match-up of Strawberry and Matcha.
3. Kat Marie Guerin of Cupcake Charisma.
Claiming that “fondant is so 1992,” Guerin uses only the finest ingredients in her cakes, which usually involve buttercream and ganache — aka major deliciousness.
4. Nikki Lee of Unbirthday.
Another member of #TeamNoFondant, Lee and her cakes are so popular that she has a following of 100,000 on Instagram. She is also popular for creating these cool chocolate gems.
5. Linh Luu of Peach and Petals.
Luu is a freelance floral designer dabbling in the world of cake decorating. Her love for florals carries over into her baking skills where she hand-pipes her flowers.
6. Kim and Johanna of JK Cake Designs.
Kim and Johanna are the dynamic duo behind JK Cake Designs. Kim has been a chef for over 20 years and Johanna is a teacher at a cookery school. Their combined experience allows for some innovative and delicious designs.
7. Nina of Cakes by Nina.
8. Jonathan Massaad of Sugar High Desserts.
Massaad is not only gifted but he’s also only 17. Yes, only 17. He kills the fudge pop game as well.
9. Dewi of Sweet Bloom Cakes.
10. Clifford of Cakes by Cliff.
11. Patricia Kavvalos of Two Sweet Figs.
12. Elisa Pietrantonio of Elisa Pie.
13. Leane from Sweet Mama Cakes.
14. Nina Siljanovic of The Nutty Baker.
Imperfectly perfect cake extraordinaire, Nina demonstrates that we don’t always actually need a cake that is covered wholly in frosting.