1. These dog parents threw a "breed reveal party" when they got their pup's DNA test back.
2. The owners of these two doggos had a lagoon built in their pool so they could all cool off together!
3. This dog owner had a house built for Charlie and decked it out at Christmas time.
4. And these two dogs got dressed up for their owner's "I dos" — wedding colors and all!
5. There was no shortage of amazing birthday celebrations. Triscuit, Harley, and Laika all had impressive parties thrown in their honor.
6. Check out the birthday treats this spoiled bunch received!
7. And these two had extra special celebrations: Lola got a quinceañera and Gordy a Bark Mitzvah.
8. But how about this pet parent who drove the birthday girl around town with the windows down and "Who Let the Dogs Out?" turned up!
9. Because Gertie and Gracie kept taking over the bed, their mom bought them their very own couch.
10. Lucy here has a whole corner dedicated to her.
11. And It's unclear whether this is the dog's room or a human's room — but either way, this dog is loved!
12. You know how some people share chalkboard updates about their baby? Well Jax's parents basically did the furbaby version of this.
13. These pup parents bought matching pajamas for the whole family.
14. And speaking of pajamas, Daisy's face is all over this pair!
15. This group costume has more dogs than humans in it.
16. Maternity shoot? How 'bout a "pupternity" one?
17. And finally, this dog owner literally had their dogs painted as Marie Antoinette and Napoleon!!!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.