1. An adult mother-daughter relationship can be as complicated as it is rewarding. It can be hard to imagine what our mothers were like when they were our age. So we asked three women to re-create old pictures of their moms and it was amazing.
2. First, we asked mothers and daughters to talk about their relationships. Michelle and Laura have a super close bond.
“I’m re-creating a picture of you when you were 23, which is how old I am now.”
3. Allex said she would consider her mom “not only my best friend, but my personal inspiration.”
“Mom, don’t cry!”
4. Jenny’s relationship with Yolanda went through some ups and downs. “I remember a phase of not wanting to hang out with you in my teens, and then from my early twenties until now, you’re one of my best friends.”
5. Then, it was TRANSFORMATION TIME!
“A lot of kids told me when I was younger that I don’t look like my mom…but I think I have a lot of her physical features, and the only difference is skin color.”
6. “She makes the cookies for all my friends, she does our laundry, she has us over for movie nights… She was married and had a child when she was my age, and I’m nowhere close to that.”
“I think she was a lot more ahead in her life at the age of 25 than I am.”
7. “There’s four of us, and we always came first. Always.”
10. Allex looked just like Ladonna!!
11. And Michelle was right — she’s the spitting image of her mom. Look at those smiles!
12. Jenny and Yolanda could be sisters, TBH.
All the daughters reflected on how much work and love their moms had given them, and all the moms were a little nostalgic for when their kids were little!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤