1. If you're not a rock star, Ryan Gosling, or unbelievably design-savvy, admit that you might need some help.
2. You should definitely own furniture besides your mattress.
3. Figure out a non-porny lighting scheme.
4. Sorry, but unless you're under hospice care, a bedside La-Z-Boy isn't acceptable.
5. What’s dirty and wet and waiting for you in the bathroom? It’s probably your bath mat, and it’s gross.
6. Buy grown-up dishes and utensils.
7. FACT: If you cook someone dinner, they will DEFINITELY sleep with you.
8. Having a stocked bar is great. Displaying your empty bottles makes you look like an alcoholic frat boy.
9. Posters are not wall art.
10. Remember: The team WILL NOT be mad at you for not thinking about them while pooping/showering.
11. Sheets: The thin layer of fabric between getting laid and "ummm sorry I forgot I have to get up early."
12. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING:
SUBMIT HERE to Design To Get You Laid in order to solve your or your friends' design woes.
For more serious design cases, here.