1. When Donyale Luna struck this fierce-as-hell pose.
2. And when Pat Cleveland showed off her dazzling hair.
3. When Naomi Sims looked like a regal queen.
4. And newcomer Winnie Harlow oozed with confidence in this photo.
5. That time Beverly Johnson made you envious of her flaw-free skin.
6. When Aamito Lagum effortlessly pulled off the tomboy look.
7. Remember that time Tyra completely killed it in a polka dot bathing suit?
8. When Grace Jones hypnotized you with her enchanting eyes.
9. When Naomi Campbell, Queen of the Catwalk, dominated the runway.
10. That time Yasmin Warsame made you envious of her perfect hair.
11. And when Jourdan Dunn rocked the cover of Vogue Brasil.
12. When Beverly Peele refused to age.
13. When Oluchi Onweagba’s glow was so beautiful it made you want to cry.
14. When Liya Kebede killed it on the cover of Elle.
15. And when Chanel Iman made taking a photo while walking in an exquisite gown look easy.
16. When Iman gave face and made you wonder why your cheekbones aren’t as pronounced as hers.
17. When Diandra Forrest was the epitome of Black Girl Magic.
18. When Sessilee Lopez gave a pretty and subtle pout.
19. And when Veronica Webb made you jealous of her incredible streetwear.
20. When Ajak Deng put on an assortment of colors and shined brighter than a diamond.
21. When you wished your complexion were as beautiful as Alek Wek’s.
22. When Noémie Lenoir sizzled on the cover of Vogue Paris.
23. When Ajuma Nasenyana was your favorite Victoria’s Secret angel.
24. And when Maria Borges looked like an absolute dream.
25. When Jessica White’s glam was too much to handle.
26. When Fatima Siad’s smile dazzled so much it nearly blinded you.
28. When Stacey McKenzie gave this cute over-the-shoulder pose.
29. And Jasmine Tookes just knocked it out of the ballpark in this gorgeous photo.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞