8. You feel really horrible when you don’t give money to the less fortunate who hound people for money.
Your southern generosity is being drained from you by the second, just like the money is being drained from your pockets because the city is so expensive.
10. You miss regional chain restaurants like Bojangles so much.
Like, Popeyes is cool and all that, but it’s not Bojangles.
12. Sometimes you’re startled while walking down the street because there’s some incredibly loud noise.
It’s usually some a siren or construction workers, but it’s seriously one of the scariest things ever. You eventually get used to it, though.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️