In fact, you could argue that the dress has broken the internet.
1. Parents and children have begun to fight in the great schism of our time.
2. Marriages are crumbling.
3. Squads are falling apart!
4. For real. Friendships that were supposed to stand the test of time have been destroyed because of the dress.
5. Confusion spreads as friends try to steer friends in the “right” direction.
6. Allegiances have been broken.
7. No one knows who they can trust anymore.
8. Some have started saying their good-byes. I mean, how could you befriend someone who disagrees with you about THE DRESS COLOR?
9. SMS communication will never be the same for these pals.
10. Even celebs started to debate the issue.
11. How many more friendships will the dress demolish?! How many?!
12. Entire households are being broken.
13. People who were once friends are straight-up yelling at one another.
14. Parent-child relationships have become strained!
15. Parents are low-key neglecting their kids because of #DressGate.
16. Family secrets are being exposed.
17. Kale The Wale is now single because of the white and gold dress. Or is it black and blue?! WHO KNOWS?!
18. And who knows? Maybe our eyes are just playing tricks on us.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋