In fact, you could argue that the dress has broken the internet.
1. Parents and children have begun to fight in the great schism of our time.
2. Marriages are crumbling.
3. Squads are falling apart!
4. For real. Friendships that were supposed to stand the test of time have been destroyed because of the dress.
5. Confusion spreads as friends try to steer friends in the “right” direction.
6. Allegiances have been broken.
7. No one knows who they can trust anymore.
8. Some have started saying their good-byes. I mean, how could you befriend someone who disagrees with you about THE DRESS COLOR?
9. SMS communication will never be the same for these pals.
10. Even celebs started to debate the issue.
11. How many more friendships will the dress demolish?! How many?!
12. Entire households are being broken.
13. People who were once friends are straight-up yelling at one another.
14. Parent-child relationships have become strained!
15. Parents are low-key neglecting their kids because of #DressGate.
16. Family secrets are being exposed.
17. Kale The Wale is now single because of the white and gold dress. Or is it black and blue?! WHO KNOWS?!
18. And who knows? Maybe our eyes are just playing tricks on us.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩