4. When she told people not to give up on their dreams.
9. When she was nice enough to bless Donatella Versace and Beyoncé Knowles with her presence.
They were all, “Mariah, come out with us.” Mariah finally caved hung out with them for nice moment.
11. When she gave audiences a reason to live with her rousing performance of “If It’s Over” at the 1991 Grammy Awards.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀