4. When she told people not to give up on their dreams.
9. When she was nice enough to bless Donatella Versace and Beyoncé Knowles with her presence.
They were all, “Mariah, come out with us.” Mariah finally caved hung out with them for nice moment.
11. When she gave audiences a reason to live with her rousing performance of “If It’s Over” at the 1991 Grammy Awards.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀