4. When she told people not to give up on their dreams.
9. When she was nice enough to bless Donatella Versace and Beyoncé Knowles with her presence.
They were all, “Mariah, come out with us.” Mariah finally caved hung out with them for nice moment.
11. When she gave audiences a reason to live with her rousing performance of “If It’s Over” at the 1991 Grammy Awards.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.