1. This is how you feel when you look at your notes.
Have I even gone to class this semester? Do I even go here?
2. But you’re going out this weekend anyway.
3. Instead of studying, you’ve taken to stress eating… a lot.
Nobody gets me like you do, Mickey D.
4. You’ve calculated the lowest possible grade you can get on your final and still pass.
Have I really been doing this poorly all semester? Crap.
5. You’ve started to create your own bucket list.
And it doesn’t include studying for finals.
6. You refuse to hang out with any friend who’s studying.
God, no. Your work ethic might rub off on me. Nobody wants that.
7. You’re constantly stressed, but you refuse to do anything about it.
Especially not study.
8. You’ve made a new best friend.
And her name is Netflix.
9. You sit on Facebook waiting for your friends on sign onto chat.
Can everyone PLEASE stop studying?
10. But mostly, you just sit around wondering when you went wrong.
How did I even get into college?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥