Pull-Apart Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
2 (10 to 13 ounce) package cinnamon buns
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Open cinnamon roll packages and flatten them out one at a time. Then place about a tablespoon of cream cheese mix in the center, and fold dough around it to form a ball. Repeat with all.
4. In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar, and roll the dough balls in the mixture.
5. Heavily spray cooking spray in a bundt pan and pour one container of icing around the bottom of the pan.
6. Place the balls in and pour second icing container evenly over the top.
7. Place in oven for 40 minutes.
8. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!