1. Perhaps you were livid when The Big Bang Theory got left off the Best Comedy list.
2. Or maybe you wanted to pop someone good when you realized Empire wasn't on the Best Drama list.
3. Outlander's snub made you want to want to start a rebellion of your own.
4. And Masters of Sex's absence from Best Drama was a total turn-off for you.
5. The lack of Sons of Anarchy nominees made you feel like you had serious road rash.
6. Or maybe you felt like Daredevil's snub was a total conspiracy.
7. The lack of The Americans in the Best Drama category made you wonder if there are spies on the Emmy voting panel.
8. You felt it was unjustified that Justified wasn't nominated for it's last season.
9. The Penny Dreadful snub might've sent you into a demonic frenzy.
10. Ellie Kemper being left out of her own show's nominations made you feel totally breakable.
11. And Constance Wu's absense from the Best Comedy Actress category had you throwing serious shade at the Emmys.
12. You wanted to go drown your sorrows in whiskey and breakfast food when you realized Nick Offerman was never nominated for Parks and Recreation.
13. And Kerry Washington, apparently, is far too great for the Emmys.
14. Jane the Virgin's snub made you wonder if there was some kind of improbable mix-up.
15. And no love for Parenthood made you feel like you've been abandoned.
16. You felt like the Emmy voters could use a stern talking to from the snubbed Dame Maggie Smith.
17. But hey, even if your favorite show or actor didn't get nominated, you know they're the best.
18. And look on the bright side: at least Tatiana Maslany finally got her due.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!