Healthy Blueberry Crisp
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
3 cups blueberries
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup almonds, chopped or slivered
¼ cup whole wheat flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Combine dry ingredients of the crisp topping in a bowl. Then add in the wet ingredients and mix until evenly coated.
3. Add blueberries to a medium-sized baking dish, then cover with the crisp topping.
4. Bake 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown and blueberries start to bubble.
5. Mix together Greek yogurt and maple syrup in a measuring cup. Drizzle over your blueberry crisp.
6. Serve and enjoy!