15. Most restaurant chains (namely: Panera, Olive Garden, Chipotle, and Outback — I could go on)
19. Drive-thrus in general
30. Being “the birthplace of aviation”
(Note: For a bit, there was a big dispute about which state was actually the birthplace of aviation. Although the first flight took off from Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, Ohioans claim to deserve the title because the home-grown Wright brothers invented the first aircraft in their bicycle shop in Dayton.)
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️