1. Mini Caramel Apples
2. Candy Bark
Filed under: Quick Ways To Use Up Leftover Halloween Candy. How-to here.
3. Mini Peach and Raspberry Pies
Necessary ingredients include fruit, pie crust, and a tiny sidekick to help divide and conquer. Get the recipe.
4. Pilgrim Cupcakes
5. Candy Corn Ice Pops
6. Fallen Leaves Cookies
7. Fall-Friendly Snack Mix
8. Cinnamon Sugar Applesauce Bites
9. Fruit Cornucopias
11. Turkey Leg Dessert Treats
12. Healthy Candy Corn
Pineapples + mandarins + apples. Instructions here.
13. Chocolate Cereal Pinecones
These take a bit of patience — you're stacking the cereal squares one by one — but they're worth it. Get the instructions.
14. Caramel Apple Dessert Bar
15. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Acorn Bites
16. Banana Ghosts and Clementine Pumpkins
17. Puff Pastry Cornucopias
18. No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
19. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Popcorn Bark
20. Apple Pie Fries
21. DIY S'mores Pops
22. Mini Chocolate Cake Bites
Taste test(er)= required. Get the recipe.