1. Rice Cooker Oatmeal
Don’t have easy access to a stove or microwave? Rice cooker = to the rescue. For this recipe, just swap rice and water for oats and milk. Recipe here.
2. Cinnamon Apples
You can either mash them into applesauce or leave them snack size. Recipe here.
5. Vegetable Frittata
To build flavor, this recipe suggests some quick stovetop prep of sautéing the vegetables in garlic first. Find it here.
8. Pineapple Upside Down Cake
9. Poached Pomegranate Pears
Bonus points for making your kitchen smell like Christmas in October. Recipe here.
11. Giant Rice Cooker Pancake
Why yes, I *do* prefer my pancakes to be roughly the size of steering wheels, TYVM. Recipe here.
17. Rice Cooker Taco Soup
Finished off with plenty of cheese. Recipe here.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀