5. Help cover postage for all those thank you cards they’ll have to send:
A small but incredibly useful gift: books of stamps. Sending thank-yous can be a mammoth task for any newly-married couple, but taking care of their postage ahead of time will give them one less thing to worry about.
6. Design a custom set of mugs:
Plain mugs are super inexpensive at craft stores — and all you need to decorate them are Sharpies or enamel-based paint. To set the color, bake them in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Get the instructions.
7. Give them something they can take care of together:
Like a houseplant, or — even less maintenance — these adorable succulents planted in teacups. Get the instructions.
11. Customize a batch of vintage-esque coasters:
Print out some favorite photos of the couple, and adhere them to white ceramic tiles using a trusty bottle of Mod Podge. Set it with some acrylic spray, and you’ve got a set of personalized, Polaroid-inspired coasters. Get the instructions.
12. Lend a hand:
If money’s really tight, consider offering your services. Whether it’s putting your photography skills to work at the ceremony, taking the lead on a post-reception carpool, or offering to dog-sit while the couple is away on their honeymoon.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.