1. Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
2. 10-Minute Maple-Crusted Salmon
3. Spaghetti With Chicken, Tomatoes, and Spinach
4. Vegan Smash With Arugula & Dried Cranberries
5. Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps
6. Lemon-Tahini Pasta Salad With Fresh Greens
While the pasta cooks, chop your vegetables and mix your sauce — then just toss everything together. Recipe here.
7. Parchment Pack Tilapia With Tomatoes & Olives
Cooking this in parchment paper means cleanup is a breeze. Recipe here.
8. Easy Shrimp & Broccoli Stir Fry
9. Greek Quinoa Bowls
10. One-Pot Chickpea Shakshuka
This vegan-friendly version ditches the traditional eggs for chickpeas. (Also: This one might take closer to 30 minutes, but the majority of it is just letting the tomato mixture simmer on the stovetop.) Recipe here.
11. Brown Rice Bowl With Fried Egg & Avocado
12. Flatbread With Fresh Greens & Ricotta
13. 15-Minute Garlic Rosemary Mushrooms
15. Pesto Pasta With Fresh Tomatoes
While the pasta cooks, you'll blend up a DIY pesto of greens + garlic + walnuts + Parm, and toss the tomatoes in the oven. Recipe here.
16. Chicken & Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
Coated in a simple sauce of soy sauce + lemon juice. Recipe here.