18 Ways To Get Your Bangs Out Of Your Face
Or: How to survive ~the awkward stages~ of growing them out.
1. Sweep bangs to the side with an easy twist + two tucked-away bobby pins:
2. Try a simple waterfall braid and pin at the crown.
4. You can also braid your crown straight back.
5. Or pull forward and tuck behind your ear.
6. Short locks all around? Blow-dry straight, sweep to the side, then lock strands in place with a headband.
8. For days when you ~literally cannot~, cover them up completely.
9. If your bangs are shorter, sweep a longer section of hair over them. Then tuck and secure with bobby pins or clips.