1. Sweep bangs to the side with an easy twist + two tucked-away bobby pins:
2. Try a simple waterfall braid and pin at the crown.
3. Or switch to a twist and pin farther back.
Find this tutorial and others at Elle.
4. You can also braid your crown straight back.
5. Or pull forward and tuck behind your ear.
6. Short locks all around? Blow-dry straight, sweep to the side, then lock strands in place with a headband.
7. For longer hair, use an elastic headband to twist and tuck.
8. For days when you ~literally cannot~, cover them up completely.
9. If your bangs are shorter, sweep a longer section of hair over them. Then tuck and secure with bobby pins or clips.
10. Tease your bangs slightly, then push them back toward your crown.
11. Or try it with a smaller section of hair:
12. You can also use that same base and add a quick chignon.
13. Natural hair? Here's an easy four-step option.
14. Pair a center part with two twists.
Find this and several other styles here.
15. And add loose waves for texture.
All the better to hide those pins. Tutorial here.