1. For Meatless Monday, swap in a vegetarian or vegan-friendly version of a classic.
2. Instead of syrup, top pancakes with a DIY compote of in-season cranberries and apples.
This version does include a bit of maple syrup to sweeten the tart cranberries and Granny Smith apples — but you could adjust the amount, leave it out entirely, or swap in a naturally sweeter apple, like honeycrisps or fujis. Recipe here.
3. Cook a big batch of beans or grains, then use it as a side dish or healthy base that you can mix into the rest of the week.
4. Satisfy your sweet tooth by making a batch of these six-ingredient snack bites:
5. Pick at least one night this week to prep a good-for-you lunch you can dig into the next day.
6. Channel a slice of summer by swapping ice cream for these Greek yogurt + berry pops.
BRB, dreaming of warmer temperatures. (Also: You can use frozen fruit here as well.) Recipe here.