We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lawn repair formula that'll regrow the grass so you have something to mow! It's designed for reversing scorch marks from your pet's urine, damage from their digging, and wear in high traffic areas.
Promising review: "I have lacrosse players and dogs and this stuff is amazing. My yard looked like an abandoned lot before this and it literally 'grew anywhere' just like it said. The bag I planted last year actually came back strong this year so I put more down and it is working like a dream!" —chchmom
Get it from Amazon for $14.42+ (available in five sizes and three styles).
2. The Clean Ball, a genius German invention to get rid of purse sand — y'know, the fine layer of dirt, dust, crumbs, grit, and who knows what else that you scrape your hand against whenever you're rooting around your bag and you brush the bottom of your tote. Inside the honeycomb pink ball is a smaller sticky ball that picks up debris and washes clean so you can reuse it.
Promising review: "This little ball is genius! It rolls around in my purse, which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris, or even crumbs. It's easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in pink and gray).
3. A teeth-whitening pen because it's a heck of a lot quicker (and tastes a lot better) than those irritating whitening strips that slip and slide all over your teeth. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
Promising review: "I was hesitant to try a new teeth-whitening product after using harsh whitening strips that caused pain and lingering sensitivity. But, as a coffee and red wine drinker, I wanted to find a solution. This teeth whitening pen is terrific. Easy to use, works well and does not have the downside of either the strips or the $450 option at the dentist. I also really love this product since whitening my front teeth is the objective. It is a great value as I anticipate the two pens that are included will last one year. I will definitely buy this again and am very happy to recommend it." —Rebecca Shehee
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.99 (also available in a four-pack).
4. The cutest pair of open-toed handmade braided huaraches for anyone who wants a comfy pair of sandals that look nice and will last longer than one season. And for all you folks with wider feet, listen up: reviewers say they're surprisingly accommodating; just be sure to size up since these babies run small.
Artesanías Camila is a Carthage, Texas-based shop from Blanca Olivera. All of their Mexican-inspired huaraches, bags, hats, and apparel are handmade.
Promising review: "These shoes are so beautiful! I can't wait to start wearing them in the warmer weather. Also, I have very wide and big feet and have trouble finding cute shoes like these. But, these bad boys fit me perfectly and I love them! Thank you for my beautiful sandals!" —Amanda Long
5. An inflatable pool so you can make your sunny dreams of relaxing in a pool with a glass of sweet tea a reality — even if you have a small backyard.
Promising review: "Good size. I'm 5'4 and I bought it for my 3-year-old and 2-year-old for the spring and summer. I didn't need anything huge; I have a nice size deck and we spend a lot of time on the deck so I wanted something big enough for them to have some wiggle room to keep cool but not too big so it wouldn't take up to much room. I also purchased an outdoor grass rug to put it on to protect the bottom of it and keep it from getting splinters (just a suggestion if you plan on using on the deck). It has a drain plug so cleaning and getting fresh water is not hard at all." —Majestic 0220
Get it from Amazon for $56.79.
6. And speaking of pools, a stunning ruffle V-neck one-piece if you're still on the hunt for this season's swimsuit. I'll be taking all meetings poolside in this bathing suit. Sorry not sorry!
7. A grout paint pen that'll cover up years of residue from dirty feet, uncleaned spills, and mysterious stains that bother you every time you look down at your floors. It works like a regular marker, so even people who failed art can use it.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! After over 10 years of the grout not being cleaned, and a botched repair job, the bathroom floor in this house looked horrendous. Two pens covered the entire bathroom floor, with plenty left over in the second pen, even with applying two to three layers (which you will definitely need as the paint is a bit thin and also absorbs into the grout). Super easy to apply, works exactly like a regular paint marker. Be sure to press the pen tip on a separate (thick) cloth to activate it before actually using on the grout so you don't end up with a huge mess on the tile when the paint floods out at first. If you see the first side of the tip is getting frayed, just pull it out and turn it around to the other side." —regalle
8. A headrest hook to keep your purse nearby so you're not the driver who turns around to dig through their purse in the backseat and misses the green light. It'll also help prevent the contents of your purse spilling all over the car floor if you take a turn too fast or have to slam on the brakes.
Promising review: "These hooks work great and function exactly the way I had hoped for! I actually turned them around and use them for the front of the seat, rather than the back. These hooks have solved the dreaded 'bag dump' when you have to break suddenly. No more lunch spilling all over the inside of my work bag!!" —KLGS
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $7.19.
9. A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. I'm talking basically every speck of black mold is gone! *Cues up "Do You Believe in Magic"*
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing. I live in an older apartment complex and even though I scrub and clean my bathtub every week, the caulk around the edge still managed to grow mold and turn brown/ black. I scrubbed with many different products and it didn't seem to make a difference. I found this product and the transformation is huge. First, it's easy to apply because of the squeeze top. I was able to just really focus on the caulk. Then, because it's a gel, it stayed put and didn't ooze everywhere. It really surprised me on those vertical sides. In the first picture, I already scrubbed my tub and even used some sturdy brushes attached to my power drill. The second half of the picture is after five hours of letting this mold remover soak and just wiping it off." —Rochelle
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
10. A bottle of professional grade callus-removing gel for dissolving hard dead skin in literal minutes. (Seriously, reviewers say you should only let it sit for two to three minutes!) Then, give it a good scrub with a foot file and your heels will be baby bottom smooth.
11. A heavy-duty oven scrub so it's like the years of baked-on dinner explosions and drippings that coat the inside of your oven — poof! — never happened. It'll clean stains right before your eyes; no need to let it sit overnight!
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut, that specializes in natural cleaning products.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! It works fast with pretty minimal elbow grease. The stainless-steel sponge that comes with it makes it easier. And it smells great!" —Melissa C.
12. A microwave veggie steamer if you can't be bothered to boil a large pot of water just for your single serving of veggies. This steamer has a 2-cup capacity, so it's great for anyone who's cooking (or steaming) for one.
Promising review: "I love fresh vegetables but hate having to cook up the whole batch and store. This little microwave steamer worked out even BETTER than I could have imagined! I use it almost every day now. I can break off a few stalks of broccoli, cut up a some asparagus, carrots, steam it in the microwave for 3–3.5 minutes and I have a wonderful serving of mixed fresh veggies anytime I want. I love it! It is small, so if you're feeding a family, look for something bigger along the same lines. It's easy to clean, and it seems sturdy enough for the dishwasher, but I hand wash it because I had a microwave steamer that got warped after a few runs through the dishwasher. Would definitely buy again." —terifrancis
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
13. A high-voltage bug zapper that'll help you say goodbye to not only mosquitoes, but also gnats, flies, moths, and other insects within a 1,500-square-foot area.
Promising review: "You will not be disappointed. I just moved out to the country and have been working out in the garage late at night. With the weather getting warmer, I've had the garage doors opened and mosquitos, gnats, and everything else have been finding there way into my garage, so I had to do something about it. I bought this and hung it next to my garage door opener because there's an outlet there and it is way better than expected. I have dead bees, stink bugs, gnats, mosquitoes, and other bugs that I do not know what they are. My 8-year-old son keeps asking me to remove the bottom tray so he can see all of the dead bugs that got zapped. Again, you will not be disappointed, I'm extremely happy I bought this!" —Chris & Jenny
Get it from Amazon for $29.59.
14. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement to help your poor pup find relief from itchy skin and seasonal allergies. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aid digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
Promising review: "My dog loves these. We live in the south so allergies are pretty serious here. When spring came around I noticed he was constantly gnawing at his paw and wasn’t eating as much as he used to. I did some research and found this product. I was skeptical, as he’s kind of picky, but he is obsessed with them. He waits at the pantry door every morning for them. He thinks they are treats. I noticed — within hours — that he was no longer gnawing at his paw and his appetite was also back to normal. When he finished his first tube of these, I decided to wait to order more and see if they really worked or if his allergies just wore off. A few weeks went by and I noticed him gnawing at his paw again and not eating. I ordered them Sunday and he’s back on them again. He was so excited to see them again and is no longer gnawing at his paw :)" —Alyssa
Get them from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in four styles and two sizes).
15. A pack of AirPod cleaners because the last time you offered your buddy an earbud to listen along with you, they actually recoiled in disgust when they saw how gunked up your AirPods were. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop that's been dulling the sound quality.
Promising review: "I bought this after seeing it on some BuzzFeed list and thinking about how gross my AirPods probably were. When they came in the mail, I used them immediately. They got all the gunk out that was in the little holes. THEN my husband comes in and sees and wants to use them for his. I learned he has never even tried to clean his own AirPods (?!) DISGUSTING and amazing. It got everything out of his." —Amazon Customer
Get 12 from Amazon for $11.99 (also available in packs of 24 or 36).
16. A set of adjustable clip holders for when you're wearing a racer-back top and need to hide your bra straps. These clips attach to both straps across your back, so from the front no one can see your bra straps.
Promising review: "My bra straps spent more time off my shoulders than on them. I have bras that fit perfectly, but the straps are too wide-set or something. I'm so glad I bought these little bra strap clip holders because they've solved the problem. I've used them for three days now, and my straps have not fallen off of my shoulders even once in that time. Amazing! I love them! I put a clip holder on my bra and then put the bra on like a T-shirt — over my head, put my arms in, then fasten it as usual in the back — pretty easy. The length of the clip holders are adjustable. I have fully extended them to fit across the back of my 38DD bras. At first it felt a bit odd because it was different, but it doesn't take long to adjust to the feel of it. The strap clip holders do the job, and they are pretty cheap, so give them a try." —Polly Esther
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.97+ (available in fourstyles).
17. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. We plan on using it as part of our weekly cleanup routine. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
18. A pet hair remover if you're tired of getting fur all over your clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
Promising review: "If I could give this product six stars, I would. My husband and I use it almost every day. We have three furry dogs and six fluffy cats, which makes for A LOT of hair. We were using a lint roller before we bought our ChomChom Roller. The lint roller didn't work very well and had to be replaced. We have had our ChomChom Roller for months and it still works just as well as it did when we first got it. We can actually invite our friends over now without worrying about all the pet hair." —Morgan Willis
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
19. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that'll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 63,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
Promising review: "Works as advertised. I find it makes the dark marks disappear much quicker after a breakout. I bought this for mild under eye wrinkles and have definitely seen the difference. Been using it for two months or so and now it's part of my holy grail products. I also noticed that I have had less breakouts since I started using this product." —M. Russell
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (also available in a two-pack).
20. An adorable octopus-shaped blackhead remover to exfoliate your skin while pulling out whiteheads, blackheads, and other pore-clogging yuckies.
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
21. A set of migraine relief shower steamers because anything that requires a smidge more effort is just not gonna happen when you're in the middle of a brain-splitting headache. This is like a bath bomb for your shower and is made with basil, rosemary, and peppermint essential oils with added menthol — a muscle-relaxing, sinus-clearing, inflammation-relieving recipe.
In The Forest Bath Co. is a Colorado-based Etsy shop established in 2020 that specializes in handmade bath and body products.
Promising review: "These shower steamers worked so well for my headaches! They don't dissolve too quickly as long as you follow the directions, they're packaged nicely, and the smell is great." —Courtney
22. A pack of food spikes for forgetful gardeners who have killed one too many plants. Good thing these lil' guys will feed your plants for up to two months continuously.
Promising review: "I have several houseplants that had stopped flowering, so I put a few of these spikes in the pot (there are directions on the back of package for quantity), and approximately a month after using these spikes, my peace lily had three flowers on it, and my African violets plants all got several blooms on them! This worked wonders for my plants that don't flower also! I noticed that my ivy and cactus plants started growing faster, and they became more green and healthy looking. I am very happy with this product, and I will buy it again." —Elizabeth
Get a pack of 24 spikes from Amazon for $2.79 (also available in a pack of 48).
23. A Madewell leather tote so you can schlep your stuff in style. This durable and roomy bag has space for a ginormous water bottle, a dozen snack options, a laptop, wallet, several face masks, your phone, an umbrella, and more.
Promising review: "Random canvas totes may come and go, but nothing beats having a permanent, go-to bag. I've had this since college when I used it to carry my heavy load of books, my laptop, and other English major paraphernalia, but it's transitioned flawlessly into my adult life where — OK — I still use it to carry books and my computer. The leather is getting a lovely patina and the structure of the bag is as strong as the day I got it. It has one zippered interior pocket which is perfect for keys, cards, or any other tiny necessities. I received this as a gift, so I can confirm that it makes a good one! My bag is even monogrammed, which made the gift all the more special. (You can add monogramming to almost any Madewell leather or denim item for $10 or for free if you're a Madewell Insider!) If you can't spring for this wondrous tote now, I absolutely recommend putting it on your wishlist." —Rachel Dunkel
Get it from Madewell for $178 (available in three colors).