25 Products It’s Finally Time To Buy So You Can Stop Trying To Hack Your Way Through Life
When baking soda and vinegar don't solve all your problems, these products are here to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A powerful jetted tub cleaner because it flushes out soap scum, body oils, and black flakes from your tub's jets better than your homemade bleach solution.
2. An earwax removal kit if you're still one of those poor souls jamming cotton buds in their ears. Good thing you don't need your ears to read the 17,100+ 5-star reviews this product has garnered.
3. A speedy oven cleaner to de-gunk drippings from your last five years' worth of meals. It can power through baked-on crud, so all you have to do is wipe it clean. Now go put back the dish soap, baking soda, and vinegar.
4. A tonsil stone remover so you can stop poking and prodding your tonsils with dirty fingers or cotton buds. This tool has a built-in LED light so you can easily locate the tonsil stone. Plus it also comes with a syringe to help you wash out the pocket the tonsil stone left behind.
5. A pumice cleaning stone for powering through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks that have retired many a toilet scrubbing brush. Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy rub away discoloration with ease. This nontoxic cleaner is tough on dirt but gentle on porcelain so you can sit atop the glistening throne you deserve.
6. A set of Wad-Free pads that'll keep your bedsheets from tangling in the wash. If you've ever opened the dryer, tossed in a dryer ball, crossed your fingers, and hoped the sheets didn't tangle, you need this.
7. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because they clean as your machine runs — no need to run a cycle with bowl of white vinegar or spend your precious free time cleaning it by hand.
8. A pet hair remover if you thought you were smart for using a lint roller but now you have to buy them in bulk. Not feeling so smart now, are ya? Roll this reusable hair catcher over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
9. A jewelry-cleaning pen to have your jewels sparkling in literal seconds instead of sitting at the table gently scrubbing...and scrubbing...and scrubbing with a toothbrush and hoping you're getting all the nooks and crannies.
10. A TikTok-famous pink cleaning paste so you don't need to douse your home in nail polish remover when your little ones go Baby Picasso on the walls with a permanent marker.
11. A teeth-whitening pen for brightening your smile without the hassle of strips that slip and slide all over your teeth or weird charcoal powders that can actually damage your enamel. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
12. An eco-friendly hard water stain remover that'll defeat stubborn soap scum and residue without making your bathroom reek of vinegar. Plus it's safe enough to use on just about anything — including shower glass, tile, granite, stainless steel, marble, brass, and porcelain.
13. A compact yet powerful mattress vacuum because it gets the job done without you having to coat your mattress in baking soda and lug your bulky vacuum up the stairs to the bedroom. This loosens dust and dirt lodged in your mattress and sucks it up, catching itty-bitty particles.
14. A hanging moisture-absorbing bag if your closets and pantries always smell...musty... Each bag pulls moisture from the air to prevent damage to your items without you having to invest in an expensive dehumidifier.
15. A leather-cleaning brush to restore your favorite suede booties that were destroyed by rain and mud — no vinegar or alcohol required. This lil' guy can be used four different ways to clean scuff marks, water spots, and invisible dust.
16. A liquid tartar remover so you can keep your dog's teeth cleaned without having to ply them with treats and peanut butter to get a toothbrush in their mouth. Think of this as doggy mouthwash! Just add this to their water and you'll notice your dog's plaque and bad breath subside as they drink.
17. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets for anyone who's tried every trick in the book to remove the coffee stains from inside their travel mug. It's OK — these bad boys will do all the heavy lifting for you so your beloved thermos is crystal clean quicker than it took you to make those stains.
18. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners that'll deodorize your sink when ice cubes and lemon wedges aren't cutting it. Please, please, please do not stick your hand down the drain; let this do the work instead!
19. A supercharged stain remover because you always need a different ingredient to remove different types of stains. Well, not anymore! This do-it-all soap bar is made for lifting grass stains, grape juice, bubblegum, blood, ink, mildew, and more, plus it has a high glycerin content so you can even use it as a regular hand soap without it drying out your paws.
20. A denture cleaner because, despite brushing your retainer each night and soaking it in vinegar weekly, it's still coated in some weird white film. These fizzing tablets will blast away odor-causing bacteria, discoloration, and plaque from your Invisalign, retainers, dentures, night guards, and more.
21. A broom for pet hair to loosen the fur trapped in your carpet. It works just as well on wood and linoleum, with the rubber head working as a magnet to attract stray hairs. Or enjoy running an itty-bitty pumice stone over every inch of carpet!
22. A set of shoulder-protecting pads so you don't have to put panty liners under your bra straps to prevent your bra from digging into your shoulders.
23. A box of cleaning K-Cups for getting rid of residue in your machine and preventing flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or have fun descaling it with vinegar multiple times. Your choice!
24. A microwave steam cleaner that'll melt away the baked-on crud that's still clinging to the sides of your microwave despite trying the hack where you microwave a bowl of vinegar, lemon juice, and baking soda.
25. An earbud-cleaning kit so you can clean out the crusty earwax goop without resorting to using a paperclip or a hydrogen peroxide–soaked cotton bud. You'll thank me when you're no longer getting Apple alerts that your headphones are too loud for too long.
It comes with a liquid cleaner, microfiber cleaning cloth, 20 cleaning swabs, five soft-bristle brushes, five cleaning wipes, one brush, and one soft brush.
Promising review: "Although this is disgusting to admit, no matter how hard I try I can’t keep my AirPods clean. They get an extreme buildup of earwax. This product is amazing!! It got all the wax out of the hard to reach spots on my AirPods with damaging the screen!! I highly recommend!" —Frank
Get it from Amazon for $10.59.