26 Products That'll Actually Deliver On Their Promises
"This product did what it said it would and more."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tub of brightening, firming, and rejuvenating eye cream so you at least look like you got some sleep (even if you were up until 2 a.m. scrolling through Instagram).
3. A bottle of wine drops that may help reduce your wine-induced headaches. It's designed to reduce headache-causing sulfites and tannins in seconds so you can sip your Chardonnay without regret.
4. An acne patch for those days when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
5. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks that'll truly terrify you at first because you'll look like a zombie once you've applied it, and second because it's so darn effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
6. A Revlon hot air brush so you can go from wet, tangled, frizzy hair to a sleek and shiny blowout in minutes. FYI, this is the hot air brush that all the influencers you follow on IG are raving about because it is just 👏 that 👏 good 👏.
7. A jar opener for loosening that impossible-to-open pickle jar. It's great for people with mobility issues or people who just have zero forearm strength (it me!).
8. A devastatingly effective handheld vacuum to suck up pet hair. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
9. A hair finishing stick that'll clean up all those random strands that escape from ponytails and buns. It's basically like a mascara wand coated in natural plant oils for your hair.
10. A double-sided edges brush for smoothing and laying your edges (if you want to!). On one end is a boar bristle brush that gently massages your scalp and increases blood flow and hair growth. The other end is a mini comb to polish your look.
11. A truly ~egg-celent~ rapid egg cooker so you can enjoy omelettes (or poached, soft-, medium-, or hard-boiled eggies) without ever having to dirty a pan. Reviewers even use it to steam frozen dumplings!
12. An earwax removal kit if buildup in your ear is causing discomfort or affecting your hearing. Good thing you don't need your ears to read the 13,000+ five-star reviews this product has garnered.
14. A set of hair-cutting hair clips from Shark Tank for anyone who wants a professional-looking cut at home. Just clip it to your hair, slide it to the length you want, and trim until you achieve the bangs or layers that used to cost you way too much money at the salon.
15. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets, because no one likes opening the dishwasher and finding white crusty deposits on their "clean" dishes.
16. An immunity-boosting dog allergy supplement so your furry friend can find relief from itchy hotspots. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
17. A magnetic glasses holder from Shark Tank that attaches to your shirt, because they'll solve almost all your spectacle-related struggles. No more misplacing your glasses, scratching them when you put them in your purse, or dropping them because they're too loose to sit on your head.
18. A pet hair remover for anyone who's tired of getting fur all over their clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
19. A beeswax wood polisher to revive your dinged and dented cabinets and table. This is a heck of a lot cheaper than actually replacing them, and using it on a regular basis can actually help keep the wood hydrated so it lasts longer.
20. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray for keeping soap scum and shower grime at bay without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
21. A hair catcher from Shark Tank if your drain is constantly getting clogged due to the ungodly amount of hair you shed. It sits in the pipes and catches all the strands before they can back things up.
22. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp that'll polish your toilet with each flush. The stamp releases the cleaning gel, which foams and cleans your toilet.
23. A bottle of hard water booster powder so that your mugs that look like the one on the left (aka cloudy) emerge from the dishwasher looking like the mug on the right (aka nice and shiny).
24. A box of cleaning K-Cups to get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
25. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish if your fridge has been covered in smudges and fingerprints for so long that you've forgotten how beautiful and shiny it once was. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
26. A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. I'm talking basically every speck of black mold is gone! *Cues up "Do You Believe in Magic"*
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.