23 Problem-Solving Products Reviewers Were So Glad To Finally Find
Including a foaming garbage disposal to get rid of the stank and silicone cups to help you achieve the perfect poached egg.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multi-use skincare oil to treat a variety of issues, including uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (bye bye dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won't feel greasy.
2. A pumice cleaning stone for powering through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks that have retired many a toilet scrubbing brush. Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy rub away discoloration with ease. This nontoxic cleaner is tough on dirt but gentle on porcelain so you can sit atop the glistening throne you deserve.
3. A moisturizing hair treatment if you want a a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
5. A beeswax wood polisher so you can revive your dinged and dented cabinets and table quick as a flash. Plus, this method is a heck of a lot cheaper than actually replacing the wood, and using this polish on a regular basis can actually help keep the wood hydrated so it lasts longer.
6. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks that'll truly terrify you, first because you'll look like a zombie once you've applied it, and second because it's so darn effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
7. An eco-friendly hard water stain-remover because all the other glass cleaners in your cabinet haven't been able to do the job yet.
8. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets for anyone whose devotion to caffeine doesn't outweigh their laziness. It's OK — these bad boys will do all the heavy lifting for you so your beloved thermos is crystal clean quicker than it took you to make those stains.
9. An acne patch to save the day when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
10. A nontoxic disposable hanging fly trap if your garden is overrun by these buzzing pests. Once the bag is full, simply discard it!
11. And speaking of bugs, a pack of disgustingly effective sticky traps that'll help you snag those pesky gnats that are terrorizing your plants.
12. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners to deodorize your sink once and for all. If you have to smell last week's rotting veggie peels for one more minute you just might scream.
13. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish if your fridge has been covered in smudges and fingerprints for so long that you've forgotten how beautiful and shiny it once was. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
14. A scratch remover for black cars so no one has to know that you accidentally swiped the mailbox when you pulled into the driveway. It's also a much cheaper alternative to driving to the autoshop.
15. A powerline adapter for anyone who's struggling to do work (or even just use the internet on their phone!) because of suuuuuper sloooooooow Wi-Fi. This is a great alternative to a long ethernet cable that'll inevitably get tangled or be in the way as you can just plug it into the wall anywhere and strengthen the Wi-Fi connection of your devices.
16. A natural stain remover spray so grass stains, blood, sweat, pasta sauce, oil, makeup, pet accidents, dirt are NBDs. Plus, it's safe to use on cloths (including silk), carpets, cloth diapers, and other washable materials.
17. An Etude House drying powder to help control your skin's oil production and keep your face from looking greasy. You can also apply it to your hair (make sure you dust off the residue) so your roots look freshly washed.
18. A cruelty free vitamin C serum for giving your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 48,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
19. A pre-swim hair cream if you plan to spend all yearound in your pool but don't want your mane to look like a dry, tangled mess. This cream protects your tresses from chlorine and can help prevent blonde hair from turning green.
20. A fridge deodorizer that'll do the job when a bowl of baking soda just isn't cutting it. It's effective for up to six months and will keep your produce fresh for longer.
21. A pack of suction cup hooks to keep your stuff off the ground — unlike those other adhesive wall hooks that almost immediately fell *and* took the paint with it.
22. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement if your doggo needs some sweet, sweet relief from itchy hotspots. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
23. An ~egg-celent~ set of silicone egg poaching cups that'll help you whip up the most perfect poached eggies — no yolk! — unlike all the other egg poachers you've bought, used once, and then moved to the kitchen gadget graveyard.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.