43 Products That Are The Definition Of Lawful Good
These products do exactly what you expect them do and will help your fight against dirty ovens, sore muscles, dry hair, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-inch blind spot mirror if you need help seeing *everything* around you (it's called a blind spot for a reason!) when you're driving.
2. A pet hair remover for anyone who's tired of getting fur all over their clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
3. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. We plan on using it as part of our weekly cleanup routine, in addition to purchasing the Wet and Forget Mold and Mildew Remover for use on the vinyl siding of our house. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.94.
4. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that'll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 56,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
Promising review: "Works as advertised. I find it makes the dark marks disappear much quicker after a breakout. I bought this for mild under eye wrinkles and have definitely seen the difference. Been using it for two months or so and now it's part of my holy grail products. I also noticed that I have had less breakouts since I started using this product." —M. Russell
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
5. A pack of portable soap sheets because it's both ~beary~ practical and un~bear~ably cute. We've all had to use shady public restrooms and cringed when we press the soap dispenser only to find that it's empty. Not anymore!
6. A tonsil stone remover to treat the root cause of your bad breath. This tool has a built-in LED light so you can easily locate the tonsil stone. Plus it also comes with a syringe to help you wash out the pocket the tonsil stone left behind.
7. A set of snap-on sheet labels if you've ever unraveled your neatly wrapped bed linens only to realize you grabbed the queen size sheets instead of the king. Rookie mistake!
8. A card gripper for folks with long nails who know the pain of inserting your card at the ATM or at the gas pump and then realizing..."Oh crap how am I gonna get my card out???"
9. A tub of brightening, firming, and rejuvenating eye cream so you at least look like you got some sleep (even if you were up until 2 a.m. scrolling through Instagram).
10. An electrical outlet cover with a power strip that'll hide cluttered cords stat. It's also pretty great if you want to push your furniture right up against the wall but can't because your phone charger adapter is in the way.
Promising review: "This item was exactly as advertised. I bought the universal size because i was unsure of the fit for my outlet and it was a perfect fit. I love that this is such a clean look. It makes baby proofing look so much cleaner and less bulky. Definitely will be ordering a couple more for around the house." —Mary Ma
Get it from Amazon for $23.95+ (available in four lengths).
11. A TikTok famous pink cleaning paste because your oven door looks like the one on the left (crusted in food bits) but it can look like the one on the right (sparkly clean).
12. A set of Kegel weights to not only help with incontinence but also potentially make sex easier, less painful, and more enjoyable. These are especially great for people who've just given birth, though anyone can benefit from strengthening their pelvic floor muscles.
13. A Theragun Mini if you're looking for some relief from aching muscles, cramps, and hard-to-reach knots.
14. A fabric defuzzer for cleaning up all the lint, pilling, and fuzz that's magically accumulated on your favorite sweater the night before you want to wear it. It has three settings so you can choose how close of a shave you want as well as a handy lint catcher.
15. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement so your precious pup can find relief from itching and scratching. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
16. A pair of copper-infused arch supports that'll support your feet without hindering your range of motion. Reviewers swear by them for combatting pain from fallen arches, flat feet, bunions, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, and arthritis.
17. A mold and mildew remover because one day you got in the shower and noticed the grout was black. Good thing this cleaning gel will handle the stains for you — and without you ever having to touch a sponge or brush. Set it, forget it, and return to grout that looks like new.
18. A black car scratch remover to get rid of any reminders of the time you accidentally swiped the mailbox when you pulled into the driveway. It's also a much cheaper alternative to driving to the auto shop.
Promising review: "Easy to apply with a little elbow grease. Does a very good job removing swirls and light scratches. I used the black/dark paint version and it worked very well on my Kia Stinger. Left a nice polished looking surface and filled in the small imperfections. It even improved a deep scratch I had on the side and made it less visible. It completely removed a mark where a rubber bike handle had rubbed against the car and dulled the paint. Works as advertised and is really pretty easy to apply." —AudioJunkie
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
19. A lash serum if you want the look of lash extensions without the triple digit price tag. This miracle in a bottle is stuffed with amino acids, peptides, and vitamins that may make your lashes look longer and thicker.
20. A pumice cleaning stone for powering through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks that have retired many a toilet scrubbing brush. Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy rub away discoloration with ease. This nontoxic cleaner is tough on dirt but gentle on porcelain so you can sit atop the glistening throne you deserve.
21. A compact under-desk bike so you can spin while building spreadsheets, answering emails, and even taking conference calls. It offers different resistance levels and is a great way to get in a workout during your regular 9–5.
22. A teeth-whitening pen that'll be a heck of a lot quicker (and taste a lot better) than those irritating whitening strips that slip and slide all over your teeth. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
23. An odor-eliminating spray because the smell of pee wafting from your carpet — even though you've diligently cleaned up after every pet mess — makes relaxing in the living room near impossible. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
24. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to clean your machine as it runs. No need to sigh in frustration every time you open your dirty dishwasher to remove your "clean" dishes.
25. A moisturizing hair treatment if you want a a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
26. A set of cooling pillows for hot sleepers who would overheat on a 30-degree night. These 100% cotton down alternative head cushions have adjustable filling so you can customize the firmness.
27. A leather cleaning brush so you can stop crying over your favorite suede booties that were destroyed by rain and mud. This lil' guy can be used four different ways to clean scuff marks, water spots, and invisible dust.
28. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds that'll put your brand name headphones to shame. Reviewers say the sound quality is surprisingly good given the earbuds' under-$25 price tag. And the battery life is equally amazing — listen for over 6 hours on a single charge (and get up to 30 hours of enjoyment with the charging case).
29. A set of wad-free pads because your bedsheets always tangle in the wash. If you've ever opened the dryer expecting...well...dry sheets only to find them clumped in a damp ball, you need this.
30. A multi-use skincare oil to treat a variety of issues, including uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (bye bye dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won't feel greasy.
31. An earwax removal kit if you're tired of jamming your fingers in your ears to no avail. Good thing you don't need your ears to read the 17,000+ 5-star reviews this product has garnered.
32. A pack of iPhone charging cables for the person who's notorious for breaking theirs. These nylon braided cables have a 12,000+ bend lifespan meaning you can unsubscribe from your monthly Amazon order of a pack of chargers.
33. A dryer vent vacuum attachment so you can clean what your fingers can't reach. The tube attachment fits into the dryer trap to suck up lint and debris — a major fire hazard.
34. A powerful snail repair cream that'll brighten dull skin, fade discoloration, add plumpness. Snail mucin extract is a popular ingredient in K-beauty products and is rich in hyaluronic acid (hydrates) and glycolic acid (stimulates collagen production).
35. A dishwasher door holder because you air dry your dishes and are tired of the following: 1. people closing the open dishwasher by accident, not knowing you left it open on purpose. 2. having to step all the way around the dishwasher because it won't stay open unless it's all the way down. 3: being nervous about damaging the gasket because you've wedged god knows what in the door to prop it open. Use this magnet instead! It even has a clean/dirty indicator so people know if it's being loaded or unloaded.
36. A devastatingly effective handheld vacuum to suck up pet hair like a pro. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
38. A foot file for getting your heels in sandal-ready condition. Rub gently and watch the dead skin and calluses fall like shredded cheese to reveal baby soft heels.
Promising review: "I'm not one to talk about my feet. I've had circulation problems for years that are just now resolving and that has lead to deep callouses on the heel of both feet. I bought this on a whim as I have tried other products in the past with no luck. Twenty minutes later I'm touching baby smooth skin where there used to be deep cracks and rough broken skin. This thing is a miracle worker and if I could rate it 10 stars I would." —Gully176
"It works exactly as advertised. It is SHARP; you must be very careful and try it lightly at first until you understand just how sharp this bad girl is. Crusty heels, you've met your match and then some..." —TK
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
39. A pack of aluminum-free deodorant wipes so you can freshen up on the go. They're made to absorb orders so no one else has to know that you forget to apply deodorant this morning.
40. A powerful benzoyl peroxide body wash that'll tackle buttne, backne, and cystic breakouts. Benzoyl peroxide is an antimicrobial agent that targets the bacteria on your skin that causes acne and also helps clear out your pores.
41. Some washing machine cleaning tablets because you keep your washing machine open when it's not in use yet it still smells moldy. What gives? These'll clean and freshen the inside while dissolving residue.
They're safe to use with pretty much any type of washer: HE or regular, top-loading and front-loading.
Promising review: "Works as advertised. My washer hadn’t been cleaned since I bought it. It was starting to smell bad and get gunk in it. Did several back to back clean cycles with this stuff, problem solved. Now we just have to maintain it once every month." —mitchdrip
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.98.
42. An acne patch to lend a hand when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
Promising review: "These did exactly what they said they would. I had a rather large acne area breakout under my chin. Overnight it nearly disappeared! I will say these are best on spots with a whitehead as they work by drawing the yucky stuff out. I will definitely be getting these again." —Heather E Tapp
Our in-depth review of Avarelle's acne patches gets into the nitty-gritty — why they work, how to use them, and why 29,000+ people can't stop raving about them.