We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wall-mounted retractable clothes rack for anyone who lacks a dryer or a lot of extra space. Each rack can hold up to 60 pounds, making it a great drying rack or extra storage for winter clothes in the garage.
Promising review: "MUCH better than the foldable floor type. It doesn't fold up and fall over like the other one we had did all the time. It stays out of the way and holds a lot of wet clothes for easy drying. VERY sturdy." —Elizabeth Duff
"I love it! I use it in my laundry room. It’s so much better than the conventional clothes rack!" —KAREN J.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in five colors).
2. A two-tier sliding shelf if there are cabinets in your home that everyone knows to absolutely never open for fear of triggering an avalanche of junk. These durable baskets are up to the task of corralling all the random bits and bobs you own, so every bit of storage space is usable.
Promising review: "I saw great reviews on this item, so I took the plunge and ordered two sets of them. They were a little pricey, but I am so happy with the product that I think the price was completely worthwhile! These organizers are much better than other plastic drawers I have used in the past. With the way they are designed, items don't get stuck in the drawers, they are easy to slide, they are spacious, and they have little removable 'sectionals' that you can use to organize the inside of the drawers. All in all, this was a great purchase, and I would make it again in a heartbeat." —Tess De Pretis
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two colors and three styles).
3. A toothbrush station because it automatically dispenses toothpaste for you = fewer opportunities for messy kiddos or roommates from getting toothpaste all over the cap and counters.
It holds five toothbrushes and four cups, and the two toothpaste dispensers use vacuum tech to get every last drop out of the tube.
Promising review: "I am SO happy I bought this for my bathroom! It looks so clean, it is easy to install, and it is easy to clean when toothpaste gets on it! The design is simple, yet genius! My 5-year-old uses it with ease and she doesn't make a mess with the toothpaste tube anymore! I am extremely satisfied and I have had it for 3 months now. TikTok made me buy it LOL!" —Stephanie Mendoza
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three colors).
4. A headrest hook to keep your purse nearby so you're not the driver who turns around to dig through their purse in the backseat and misses the green light. It'll also help prevent the contents of your purse spilling all over the car floor if you take a turn too fast or have to slam on the brakes.
5. A vertical shoe tower so you can organize the pile of sneakers, sandals, and boots that's sitting in your entryway.
Promising review: "This little guy is great. Normally, my staircase has shoes all over it. Now, the shoes are in their tower by the staircase and it’s pretty awesome...maybe in part because my partner and I can now see who isn’t putting their shoes up! It’s a great, sleek design and takes up so little space. I can walk around with it if I need to because it’s durable and sturdy, and was ridiculously easy to put together. Yes, it’s more than many other shoe trees but it’s worth it for the footprint (or lack thereof!) and that it’s going to last for a really long time." —Skyrocketocelot
Get it from Amazon for $65 (available in black and white and two styles).
6. A jewelry cabinet cleverly disguised as a mirror for anyone who's basically given up on wearing jewelry because detangling the pile of necklaces in your jewelry box is not something you have the time or or desire to handle.
Promising review: "Why the heck didn't I get one of these years ago?? This is a quality product. Sturdy and well made. At first I thought the light was a little gimmicky but it totally helps me see what I'm doing in my dimly lit bedroom. This is soooo much better than a jewelry box or trying to figure out your own clever storage like I have for years (trying to put off splurging for a product like this). I totally regret not getting one sooner. A lot of earring capacity, ton of everything capacity and ease of use for someone as lazy as me is critical! If you're on the fence, get one, you won't regret it! So worth the money!" —PHILLIP G.
Get it from Amazon for $139.99 (available in eight colors).
7. A large capacity rotating makeup organizer that'll neatly store your makeup and skincare so you can reclaim the already limited counter space in your bathroom.
8. Some space-saving vacuum storage bags if your bulky winter clothes are taking up wayyy too much closet space. Chuck 'em in these bags, vacuum out the excess air, and store them out of sight until fall.
Promising review: "It’s amazing how much these bags compress. Plus you can see what’s in them without opening multiple bins. I packed RV bedding (pillows/comforter) in one jumbo bag. They are great for travel, too, just compress wrinkle free items prior to placing in suitcase." —Mary
Get a variety four-pack from Amazon for $17.99 (also available in two-packs and ten-packs, and in four sizes).
Check out my coworker's Spacesaver vacuum storage bags review for more deets!
9. Or a pack of hanging vacuum bags because you can vacuum all the air out *while* your clothes are on the hanger instead of trying to fold and smush them in a regular vacuum bag.
Promising review: "This is by far the best on the market that I have found. I was really amazed by how much I was able to get into the vacuum bag and how much it compresses. They're waterproof, dust-proof, and sweat-proof. I couldn't believe how easy peasy these are to open up and use. I also store blankets, pillows, etc., when we go on camping trips, vacation. It's always 14 of us and 8 are kids. It's nice to be able to give everyone their own bag with their bedding and clothes to keep their stuff together in their spot and save space in the RV. So many ways to use. They don't lose suction until you open it. Highly recommend it." —EsteeDarla
Get a set of four from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in eight styles).
10. A shower curtain liner with mesh pockets to save your toes from a barrage of heavy shampoo and conditioner bottles that fall from your itty bitty ledge every time you shower.
11. An over-the-tank TP holder so you never have to text your roommate in a panic and ask them to leave a spare roll outside the door. It's also better than toilet paper stands, which always seem to be an inch too far away whenever you reach for the roll.
12. A 15-piece set of airtight food containers for helping you achieve a pantry that looks a professional organized it. Sure, pasta is great and all but aren't you tired of buying boxes of spaghetti only to realize you had an unopened box shoved in the back of your cupboard? This'll help you figure out what you do and don't have at a glance.
Promising review: "I have tried other brands of containers for airtight storage but they are a hassle to clean. This system is fantastic for an airtight seal yet easy to clean. I like the variety of sizes, the cute labels, and the chalk marker. I will be ordering more!" —mds2006
Get it from Amazon for $24.64 (available in three colors).
13. A flexible silicone kitchen sink organizer that'll neatly hold your sponge, dish soap, hand soap, and more. (I can't be the only one who gets annoyed when my roommate leaves a wet sponge just sitting on the counter!) And it wipes clean since it's made of silicone so you don't have to worry about yucky mold and mildew.
Promising review: "I have been looking for something to put my dishwashing soap in and not worry about spills around my sink. Tried so many and then I finally found this. It's easy to wash, soft rubber, does not collect water underneath and keeps everything nice, clean and organized. I love it!" —karmen haik
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three colors).
14. A food storage container if you need to keep your pets' kibble fresh and out of their greedy paws. The snap lock latches will prevent moisture and pests from creeping in.
Promising review: "I wasn't sure if I really needed this, but I have been really happy with the convenience and surprising sturdiness. It fits one bag of food and comes with a scoop. I use the smaller container for treats. Easy to open, close, lock, and unlock with one hand. The lid is very sturdy, the hinges are thick, and the lock is solid. It is a great size and doesn't take up too much room. The rollers are very nice, as well. The scoop is more useful than my measuring cup. I haven't tasted the food, but the seal seems like it really seals. The lid opens wide enough it doesn't interfere with the food while I'm pouring it in. Much better value than other pet food containers I've tried or looked at. Very pleased with the purchase." —L M
Get it from Amazon for $31.44+ (available in eight colors).
15. A silverware sorter because you cringe every time you open the drawer and see your forks, knives, and spoons spilling out of their tray.
Promising review: "Wish I would have had this years ago! After years of struggling to keep my one small utensil drawer organized and failing, this organizer has done the job. It doubles the amount of silverware storage space and frees up half of my drawer for larger serving spoons and such. I love it." —Janet Celender
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
16. A pack of shelf dividers to organize your clothes into neat and distinct piles. These dividers provide stability for soft clothes that tend to fall over into one big pile of mess.
17. A broom and mop organizer so the precariously balanced pile of cleaning supplies don't come tumbling down the minute you grab your Swiffer.
Promising review: "Holds better than any rack I've had. Nothing falls off and the hooks are a welcome addition for holding the small items. This is my second one, as I liked the first one so well." —Jami Wallis
"Sturdy and strong. I tried other brands but they are not strong enough to hold brooms. This one really works. I wish there was more space between each holder, but otherwise I'm very satisfied." —eb
Get it from Amazon for $14.97 (available in four colors).
18. Sheet Keeper, an elastic band labeled with a sheet size for preventing any confusion the next time you go to the linen closet looking for the sheets for the guest bedroom. You'll be able to quickly and clearly see which sheets are the full set — aka the guest bedroom sheets — and which ones are the queen sheets — aka your bed sheets.
Sheet Keeper is a small business based in Los Angeles.
Promising review: "Great product. Came quickly and they work great! Such a great idea to keep sheets organized and together while being able to tell what size bedding it is. Will order again for sure!" —devonhansen1
19. A two-tier expandable shelf that'll bring order to your bathroom cabinet. There's even an opening in the center so it can fit around the sink pipes. Genius!
Promising review: "I found this shelf to be extremely sturdy and handy! I loved how it works around my pipes and how it looks like a perfectly clean and organized cabinet and not cluttered. I tried everything from baskets and bins to wire shelves but they did not work. This under sink shelf lets you see everything. The metal is plenty sturdy for bath and beauty items. I love how it extends very wide! Love this shelf!!!" —Nicole Myers
Get it from Amazon for $22.87 (available in three colors).
20. A set of TikTok-famous adjustable mug organizers if you're a sucker for cute mugs but are running low on precious cabinet space thanks to your ever-growing collection. This genius organizer creates a sturdy surface so you can stack your mugs and basically cut in half the amount of space they take up on your shelves.
Psst — if you want to see them in action, check out this viral TikTok of the mug organizers that's clocked millions of views.
Promising review: "I love these cup organizers. I have a small cabinet above where my coffeepot is and these have made it a pleasure to open that cabinet. All cups are organized and easy to get to. They stay right where they should be. No more stacking them inside one another and them falling over when I opened the cabinet. I also use these for some bowls in my dish set. Works great. I just order a couple more and I am going to use them for my china cabinet. I wondered when I first bought them because the price was a little high. Worth every penny and more. I can not say enough good about these." —ChefGirl
Get a set of six (to organize 12 mugs) from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).