1. A pack of AirPod cleaners because you wanna clearly hear your true crime podcast. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop that's been dulling the sound quality.
2. A pumice cleaning stone for powering through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks you have to explain to your S.O. are not poop stains — you swear! Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy scrub away discoloration with ease. This non-toxic cleaner is tough on dirt but gentle on porcelain so you can sit atop the glistening throne you deserve.
3. An all-natural scour paste that'll clean just about every surface in your home — including all the hidden spots you've either been avoiding since you moved in or haven't even realized you need to clean. I'm looking at you, tops of the kitchen cabinets.
4. An ear treatment to clean your poor pet's ears of buildup and prevent inflammation and irritation. These ear drops are designed to protect against a variety of fungal and bacterial infections, like yeast and staph infections.
5. A drill brush kit with three different heads if you gave up on baths a long time ago because getting your tub sparkly clean didn't feel possible. No more furiously scrubbing your tub; instead, just attach the brush head and flip the switch on your drill. Why work harder when you could work smarter?
6. A hairbrush cleaning tool so you're brushing your hair with clean bristles. Even if you remove shed hairs every time you brush, there's still a layer of dead skin cells, dust, dirt, lint, and residue from hair products that is accumulating.
7. A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. I'm talking basically every speck of black mold is gone! *Cues up "Do You Believe in Magic"*
8. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners for deodorizing your sink ASAP, because if you have to smell last week's rotting veggie peels for one more minute you just might scream.
9. A teeth-whitening pen that'll be a heck of a lot quicker (and taste a lot better) than those whitening strips that have to sit on your teeth for 20 minutes and then make no noticeable difference after a month of use. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
10. A heavy-duty oven scrub to get the job done right and fast. You're not about to be bested by years of baked-on dinner explosions and drippings that coat the inside of your oven.
11. A pet hair remover if you love your fur baby but hate how much they shed...on everything. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
12. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
13. A mattress vacuum because the last time you cleaned your mattress was...? The answer is never. This loosens dust and dirt lodged in your mattress and sucks it up, catching itty bitty particles.
14. A tonsil stone remover for treating the root cause of your bad breath. This tool has a built-in LED light so you can easily locate the tonsil stone. Plus it also comes with a syringe to help you wash out the pocket the tonsil stone left behind.
15. A drain clog remover that'll conquer the hair monster in your shower drain, simultaneously impressing and disgusting you. Or you can let the hair glob remain in the pipes and at some point your shower will turn into a bath. Fun!
16. A microwave steam cleaner to melt away the baked-on crud that's clung to the sides of your microwave since, well, we're not exactly sure how long it's been there but suffice it to say it's been awhile.
17. An OXO brush set if you want a precise clean. You get two brushes — one big and one small — to tackle every mess from grimy grout to stained cooktops.
18. A jewelry-cleaning pen so your jewels are sparkling in literal seconds. Remember when you had to scrub...and scrub...and scrub with a toothbrush, hoping you were getting all the nooks and crannies? Not anymore!
19. A Briogeo exfoliating shampoo because it helps prevent flakes and buildup. It penetrates deeply, lifting dead skin and leftover products. Plus, the cooling formula soothes itching with a combination of anti-fungal oils, as well as moisturizing coconut oil that prevents future flakes.
20. A stainless-steel tongue scraper for banishing bad bacteria your toothbrush can't lift. It should help improve stinky breath so you won't suffer the embarrassment of someone offering you a breath mint.
21. A box of cleaning K-Cups that'll get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
22. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to clean your machine as it runs. No need to sigh in frustration every time you open your dirty dishwasher to remove your "clean" dishes.
23. A jetted tub cleaner if you need a helping hand cleaning the inside of your tub — y'know, the part you can't reach. This cleanser is made to flush out soap scum, body oils, and those black flakes that gunk up your tub's jets.
24. An odor-eliminating spray so spots and odors lift fast. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
25. An eco-friendly hard water stain-remover because all the other glass cleaners in your cabinet haven't been able to do the job yet.
26. A concentrated carpet cleaner for attacking smaller stains — like the on your white carpet that's been taunting you and besting every other carpet cleaner you've ever tried...well...every carpet cleaner but this one.
27. A fizzing toilet tablet that'll sanitize your bowl and keep it smelling fresh without you ever having to break a sweat.
28. Some stain-removing tablets to lift spills, set-in stains, and all the other mess you've made. Toss one in with a regular load and your whites will emerge dramatically whiter.
29. A pack of extra durable Mr. Clean Magic Erasers if your usual weekend cleaning session haven't felt like deep cleans. These'll polish your dirty tub, crayon-stained walls, grimy stovetop, and more with just water.
30. A TikTok-famous pink cleaning paste so you can restore your walls and dressers when your little ones go Baby Picasso on your furniture with a permanent marker.
31. A devastatingly effective handheld vacuum because it slurps up pet hair with ease thanks to its special rubber nozzle, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.