2. He has a Cindy Crawford mole. I bet you don’t have one of those, do you?
Didn’t think so.
3. And sure, you might take dramatic bathroom selfies too, but can you bring the strength and courage he does to an image? Definitely not.
4. And here he is, surveying his kingdom. Do you even have a kingdom? Not likely.
5. And do you have any inferior subjects to gaze down upon benevolently? I doubt it.
6. And I think we already know that you’re not tall and svelte like Buttons is. I mean really, just LOOK at that body.
9. And just so you know, Buttons has a very refined pallet. Starbucks interests him NOT.
10. And being detained by a plastic carrier previously reserved for plebeians? The outrage!
11. You see, Buttons is a rags-to-riches story. Just look at him. When he was adopted, Buttons had a mangy coat and health problems. Something tells me your story isn’t nearly as impressive as his.
15. You wish you looked as good as him. But we both know you’re not even close.
16. This kind of casual elegance isn’t learned. It’s bestowed at birth.
17. And, let’s face it: you just don’t have it.
18. So let’s just all take a moment and behold the beauty that is Buttons.
20. Okay, yeah, Buttons doubts it’ll happen to you too. But you can dream!
All photos courtesy of Reddit user quinsaule. Thanks, Quin!
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀