2. He has a Cindy Crawford mole. I bet you don’t have one of those, do you?
Didn’t think so.
3. And sure, you might take dramatic bathroom selfies too, but can you bring the strength and courage he does to an image? Definitely not.
4. And here he is, surveying his kingdom. Do you even have a kingdom? Not likely.
5. And do you have any inferior subjects to gaze down upon benevolently? I doubt it.
6. And I think we already know that you’re not tall and svelte like Buttons is. I mean really, just LOOK at that body.
9. And just so you know, Buttons has a very refined pallet. Starbucks interests him NOT.
10. And being detained by a plastic carrier previously reserved for plebeians? The outrage!
11. You see, Buttons is a rags-to-riches story. Just look at him. When he was adopted, Buttons had a mangy coat and health problems. Something tells me your story isn’t nearly as impressive as his.
15. You wish you looked as good as him. But we both know you’re not even close.
16. This kind of casual elegance isn’t learned. It’s bestowed at birth.
17. And, let’s face it: you just don’t have it.
18. So let’s just all take a moment and behold the beauty that is Buttons.
20. Okay, yeah, Buttons doubts it’ll happen to you too. But you can dream!
All photos courtesy of Reddit user quinsaule. Thanks, Quin!
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.