1. "What's yours is mine, and what's mine is ours."
2. You still talk about future plans, but now you do it with more certainty.
3. You still fight about the little things, but now you're quicker to forgive each other.
4. Now you have a roommate. And they're your best friend.
5. For some reason you don't go out on as many dates, but that makes them much more special when they do happen.
Dating was fun, but being married is way cooler. It's kind of the same, like, you both still spend your evenings playing video games together. And your dinner of choice is still Easy Mac. But it's way cooler because now you both wear rings and you file joint taxes and stuff.