As a dedicated fan of the US version of Big Brother, I am itching for the new season to start.
I decided to check out what Canada had to offer this year with their third season of Big Brother, and I was shocked.
1. Canadians really know how to kick off a show!
2. The BB-Canada house is head and shoulders above the BB-US house.
3. The houseguests all seem so nice!
4. The casting is much better than BB-US.
5. The competitions are much more interesting to watch.
6. They don't show the new HOH at the end of the episodes.
7. There are so many more alliances than BB-US!
8. The DR sessions are so much funnier than BB-US.
9. The storyline is not showmance-centric.
10. The lack of "dramatic pauses" from Arisa is refreshing.
11. The twists are much more interesting and unexpected than those in BB-US.
12. The players actually play the game.
13. There's so much more branding in the show!
14. They don't try to force alliances together.
15. The instant evictions are amazing!
Congratulations Canada, I'm a convert!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!