1. Mail nostalgic childhood photos to an old friend.
2. Shovel your vacationing neighbor's driveway when a snowstorm hits.
Coming home from vacay is always rough, even WITHOUT mounds of snow. Being able to pull right up to their house will at least mean a head start on their unpacking!
3. Let the mom with the fussy baby cut you in line.
4. Let your significant other wake up to their favorite hot breakfast.
5. Compliment the person trying on clothes near you.
Because that little red dress really does look fabbbulouuss!
6. Leave an encouraging note on the train for the next rider to see.
7. Pet sit for a friend so they can have a weekend away.
8. Offer to take a photo of a group of travelers.
9. Be the one who bakes cupcakes for the birthday dinner.
A candle on an overpriced restaurant soufflé isn't nearly as fun to blow out. And let's be real: The GUESTS want dessert too!