1. The “Obama Ohana” signs are up!
Ohana means “family” in Hawaiian. It also happens to rhyme with “Obama,” so it has become the annual slogan of the president and First Family’s arrival.
2. People hoping to run into the Prez.
3. Maybe they’ll run into the POTUS at the beach.
4. Or maybe the President will show up right after breakfast.
5. People who almost saw Obama, but instead had to poo.
6. Some people were more excited about Bo’s arrival than the president’s.
This cat has some advice for Michelle about Bo’s trip.
7. People stuck in traffic because of the president’s motorcade.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.