1. The “Obama Ohana” signs are up!
Ohana means “family” in Hawaiian. It also happens to rhyme with “Obama,” so it has become the annual slogan of the president and First Family’s arrival.
2. People hoping to run into the Prez.
3. Maybe they’ll run into the POTUS at the beach.
4. Or maybe the President will show up right after breakfast.
5. People who almost saw Obama, but instead had to poo.
6. Some people were more excited about Bo’s arrival than the president’s.
This cat has some advice for Michelle about Bo’s trip.
7. People stuck in traffic because of the president’s motorcade.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩