Amanda Bynes leaving the police station.
2. Amanda Bynes was arrested Thursday night after she allegedly threw a bong out the window of an apartment in Midtown in front of cops at about 7:40 p.m., The New York Post reports.
According to the Post, “staff at the Biltmore on 47th Street near Times Square” saw Bynes “smoking some substance from a bong in the lobby and called police.”
“When cops went to the door of her 36th floor room, she allegedly chucked the bong from the window as they watched, sources said.”
Emma Stone, right, and Amanda Bynes in a scene from the movie “Easy A.”
Bynes was first taken to Roosevelt Hospital to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, and then taken to a Midtown police station for processing, reports WNBC news. She was charged with reckless endangerment.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎