1. Let’s be serious. Chances are you grew up outside the perimeter.
Roswell, Norcross, Marietta, Alpharetta, East Cobb, but you ALWAYS tell people you’re from Atlanta so they don’t think you’re a redneck.
6. And then there are Thrashers fans…
(their fan experience in a nutshell)
9. If there’s even a chance it’s going to snow, you do not run, you do not walk, you flock to a grocery store.
I’ve gotten snow days for less than one-fourth of an inch of snow. The city has actually shut down for six days because we have all of four snow plows. Suck on that, Yankees!
28. You remember this gem.
IZZY!!! And, um yea, we hosted the 1996 Olympics… nbd.
33. You’ve run though the fountain at Centennial Park.
35. No matter where you are, you’ll always know the lyrics to “Welcome to Atlanta.”
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.