1. Let’s be serious. Chances are you grew up outside the perimeter.
Roswell, Norcross, Marietta, Alpharetta, East Cobb, but you ALWAYS tell people you’re from Atlanta so they don’t think you’re a redneck.
6. And then there are Thrashers fans…
(their fan experience in a nutshell)
9. If there’s even a chance it’s going to snow, you do not run, you do not walk, you flock to a grocery store.
I’ve gotten snow days for less than one-fourth of an inch of snow. The city has actually shut down for six days because we have all of four snow plows. Suck on that, Yankees!
28. You remember this gem.
IZZY!!! And, um yea, we hosted the 1996 Olympics… nbd.
33. You’ve run though the fountain at Centennial Park.
35. No matter where you are, you’ll always know the lyrics to “Welcome to Atlanta.”
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.