@danielyubi's travel tip: "The hack is really simple, you go to Google Maps, and you can create a lists of all places you want to visit. For example, I went to Berlin and Prague with my girlfriend and created a "Connie & Yubi" list.
1. Your places
2. Saved Places
3. Create (+)
4. Add locations
5. Share Map with travel partners.
The cool thing is that:
- If you search for a place in google you can save it to the list
- You can download the whole city, and see the pins
- Share it with your friends and they will see the places
- This is for mobile and web app
If you want to see the total distance of all the places you must do it on web, and add all the directions (stop by stop), and it will show you the total time and distance :)"