1. Meet Evelyn. The 97-year-old lost her driver’s license because of her age, but when the bus that used to service her retirement community stopped running, she became determined to get her license back so she could help a neighbor in need.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀