1. 50-year-old Cheryl Shaw and her daughter, 17-year-old Tessa, were unhappy with their weight, and they needed a change. After being inspired by a #GiveIt100 video that went viral, the pair decided to spend 100 days losing weight, together.
8. The mother and daughter powerhouse lost a combined 74 pounds!
And the best part — they say they are just getting started.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.