1. 50-year-old Cheryl Shaw and her daughter, 17-year-old Tessa, were unhappy with their weight, and they needed a change. After being inspired by a #GiveIt100 video that went viral, the pair decided to spend 100 days losing weight, together.
8. The mother and daughter powerhouse lost a combined 74 pounds!
And the best part — they say they are just getting started.
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.
- Polls have closed in the UK, where there is a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.