1. In Brazil, there are thousands of students who want to perfect their English speaking skills. Many miles away in Chicago, there is a retirement home full of men and women who would love someone to talk to. Sounds like a match made in heaven.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.