1. Last month, Kendra Eash published a satirical poem titled “This Is A Generic Brand Video” on McSweeney’s Internet Tendency. Now, the poem has been turned into an actual video by stock footage company Dissolve, and it’s incredible.
5. On their website, Dissolve said, “The minute we saw Kendra Eash’s brilliant “This Is a Generic Brand Video” on McSweeney’s, we knew it was our moral imperative to make that generic brand video so. No surprise, we had all the footage.”
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.