1. Last month, Kendra Eash published a satirical poem titled “This Is A Generic Brand Video” on McSweeney’s Internet Tendency. Now, the poem has been turned into an actual video by stock footage company Dissolve, and it’s incredible.
5. On their website, Dissolve said, “The minute we saw Kendra Eash’s brilliant “This Is a Generic Brand Video” on McSweeney’s, we knew it was our moral imperative to make that generic brand video so. No surprise, we had all the footage.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.