1. During their wedding reception, Ben Nissen and his wife Katie surprised their guests with two special visitors- themselves in 50 years!
2. “Folks, time travel is possible. And inside of this computer is a device that’s going to allow us to make face-to-face video contact with the future Ben and Katie.”
3. The future couple told the newlyweds that they were still happily married, but wouldn’t divulge if they ever had children.
4. Things got awkward when Katie asked who from their bridal party was next to tie the knot.
5. Oh, and apparently there’s a war some time between now and 2063.
6. But the future Ben and Katie made sure to end the conversation with some sage advice for the night: “Drink yourselves stupid!”
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.