1. During their wedding reception, Ben Nissen and his wife Katie surprised their guests with two special visitors- themselves in 50 years!
2. “Folks, time travel is possible. And inside of this computer is a device that’s going to allow us to make face-to-face video contact with the future Ben and Katie.”
3. The future couple told the newlyweds that they were still happily married, but wouldn’t divulge if they ever had children.
4. Things got awkward when Katie asked who from their bridal party was next to tie the knot.
5. Oh, and apparently there’s a war some time between now and 2063.
6. But the future Ben and Katie made sure to end the conversation with some sage advice for the night: “Drink yourselves stupid!”
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘