1. During their wedding reception, Ben Nissen and his wife Katie surprised their guests with two special visitors- themselves in 50 years!
2. “Folks, time travel is possible. And inside of this computer is a device that’s going to allow us to make face-to-face video contact with the future Ben and Katie.”
3. The future couple told the newlyweds that they were still happily married, but wouldn’t divulge if they ever had children.
4. Things got awkward when Katie asked who from their bridal party was next to tie the knot.
5. Oh, and apparently there’s a war some time between now and 2063.
6. But the future Ben and Katie made sure to end the conversation with some sage advice for the night: “Drink yourselves stupid!”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 60 people have died and 117 others were wounded in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏