2. First, they recreated the day they met at Regent University. Beecher couldn’t get the printers at school to work, and April, a graduate student, hooked him up.
3. Next, they re-enanted their first date, a Christmas ball they attended together.
4. From there, they went to the beach to re-enact a special day they had at the beach where they each found an amazing shell to bring home.
5. And throughout the day, they paused to take plenty of dance breaks.
7. Finally it was time to go to the church they both attend, where April thought they were going to “do this cool door effect thing and watch the sunset.” Little did April know that when she opened the door, Beecher would be down on one knee…
8. Of course, she said yes!
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.