2. First, they recreated the day they met at Regent University. Beecher couldn’t get the printers at school to work, and April, a graduate student, hooked him up.
3. Next, they re-enanted their first date, a Christmas ball they attended together.
4. From there, they went to the beach to re-enact a special day they had at the beach where they each found an amazing shell to bring home.
5. And throughout the day, they paused to take plenty of dance breaks.
7. Finally it was time to go to the church they both attend, where April thought they were going to “do this cool door effect thing and watch the sunset.” Little did April know that when she opened the door, Beecher would be down on one knee…
8. Of course, she said yes!
- NBC News anchor Lester Holt has the honor (and the burden) of moderating the first 2016 US presidential debate, which will broadcast live tonight.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.