1. Pro Infirmis, a Swiss disability advocacy organization, created this moving video as part of a campaign for International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
2. Here are the models standing proudly with their mannequins:
8. The mannequins were dressed and displayed in store windows on Zurich’s Bahnhofstrasse, the most expensive street for retail property in Europe, and the third most expensive worldwide.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴