1. The Dayton Dragons are seven-year-old Hunter’s favorite baseball team. So when he saw the team’s mascot Heater before a recent home game, he ran up to say hi. But no one was expecting what happened next…
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔