2. This is Jaysin. He’s a wedding cinematographer who decided to ask his Harry Potter-loving girlfriend to marry him.
3. Jaysin told his girlfriend, Andrea, that he had to work all day. She made plans with her friend, but when the doorbell rang, a guy with a video camera and a sealed envelope awaited her.
4. Inside of the envelope was her first clue… and so her Harry Potter themed quest began.
5. The quest took her everywhere from her own basement…
6. To the UPS Store…
7. To the library, and many of Andrea’s other favorite places around town.
8. And Andrea had a HUGE smile on her face the entire time! So cute!
9. The quest finally culminated at Andrea’s favorite bar, where her beau waited at a candlelit table.
10. He gave Andrea her final riddle (complete with fire)- a book, inside of a box, inside of a box.
11. Then Jaysin got down on one knee and popped the question…
12. And SHE SAID YES!
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend — victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔