2. This is Danny. A first-grader in Bridgewater, Mass, Danny suffered from a brain hemorrhage shortly after he was born. He is also the waterboy for the fifth grade football team.
3. When his fifth-grade teammates learned kids were picking on Danny for wearing a tie and jacket, and for having a speech impediment, they decided to do something about it.
5. As a first grader, NOTHING is cooler than 45 fifth-graders having your back.
6. Danny’s mom told WCVB that before he went to bed he was crying. When she asked him what was wrong, he said he felt very loved.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."