2. This is Danny. A first-grader in Bridgewater, Mass, Danny suffered from a brain hemorrhage shortly after he was born. He is also the waterboy for the fifth grade football team.
3. When his fifth-grade teammates learned kids were picking on Danny for wearing a tie and jacket, and for having a speech impediment, they decided to do something about it.
5. As a first grader, NOTHING is cooler than 45 fifth-graders having your back.
6. Danny’s mom told WCVB that before he went to bed he was crying. When she asked him what was wrong, he said he felt very loved.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌