1. Matthew Barela told BuzzFeed that after driving upstate for Thanksgiving, he and his friends (and Sophie the dog) got snowed in at their place, so they thought, Duh, Beyoncé. They’re calling themselves Boyoncé, and their video rivals the original.
9. “We’ve all been buddies for a while, we don’t take ourselves too seriously,” Barela told BuzzFeed. “The video sort of just happened.”
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.