1. Matthew Barela told BuzzFeed that after driving upstate for Thanksgiving, he and his friends (and Sophie the dog) got snowed in at their place, so they thought, Duh, Beyoncé. They’re calling themselves Boyoncé, and their video rivals the original.
9. “We’ve all been buddies for a while, we don’t take ourselves too seriously,” Barela told BuzzFeed. “The video sort of just happened.”
- Donald Trump promised "there will be no amnesty" during a highly-anticipated immigration speech after his visit to Mexico.
- Brazil's senate voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶