1. Matthew Barela told BuzzFeed that after driving upstate for Thanksgiving, he and his friends (and Sophie the dog) got snowed in at their place, so they thought, Duh, Beyoncé. They’re calling themselves Boyoncé, and their video rivals the original.
9. “We’ve all been buddies for a while, we don’t take ourselves too seriously,” Barela told BuzzFeed. “The video sort of just happened.”
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈