1. About those paperclips you never actually use for paper: clip them to your fridge shelf to keep your beers from rolling around.
2. Come to think of it, those clips are actually pretty darn useful for things like toothpaste...
3. And even loose cords...
4. Though nothing could be nearly as fun as this Lego-inspired solution:
5. We also suggest enlisting the lowly toilet paper tube for more cord storage.
6. And you can use the coil spring from a pen to wrap around any split or torn iPhone cables.
7. Large candles are expensive, but beautiful to have around. So extend their "life" with tea candles!
8. Another candle pro tip: Use a strand of uncooked spaghetti to light the ones with hard-to-reach wicks.
9. Speaking of which, a Pringles can makes for the perfect pasta storage system.
10. And speaking of Pringles, you can create a little sleeve out of paper to keep all the chips from sliding out at once.
11. Grocery runs just got a lot more manageable with a carabiner to help carry all those bags.
12. And if you're short a bottle opener, your Mac charger actually can get the job done.
13. If you need to chill a bottle of beer super fast, wrap it in a wet paper towel before sticking it in the fridge.
14. And if you need to drill something but don't want to deal with the mess, put a Post-It underneath so that it collects the dust.
15. Here is a very free way to steam your shirt:
16. And here is one option if you need AA batteries but only have AAA...
17. Shower rings can help make a Super Hanger to clear up space in your closet...
18. And command hooks can keep your trash can liner from falling in...
19. AND organize the lids to all of your pots and pans.
20. Which reminds us – thumbtacks can help you post up that sunglass collection quite nicely...
21. And final tip: in-flight entertainment is whatever you want it to be.
This post was translated from German.