1. The trainee who calls this caramelizing.
2. The guy who forgot that not all pans are suitable for induction cookers.
3. This chef extraordinaire who couldn't even make pasta.
4. The newbie who "flambéed" the whole kitchen.
5. This person who is the reason why we can't have nice things.
6. Whoever was supposed to be on the dish station.
7. This poor chef-to-be who just couldn't keep up.
8. The idiot who made this knot.
9. This cook who totally knows how to boil a potato.
10. This mad scientist testing the effects of heat on plastic.
11. This recently-fired employee, who proves yet again that WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
12. Whoever did this to the kitchen shears...
13. And then did this with the plastic wrap.
14. This slacker who couldn't be bothered to find a proper lid.
15. The guy who forgot to turn on the ventilation, making the kitchen hotter than the Gobi Desert.
16. These servers who forgot the most crucial part of their job.
17. The distracted trainee who looked away for "literally, just, like, two seconds!"
18. This dude who took up precious space in the fridge with this sad excuse for leftovers rather than taking 3 minutes to clean it out and put it away.
19. This cook-to-be who clearly needs to be re-trained in the art of stacking...
20. And also covering...
21. And knife sharpening...
22. And thawing frozen foods...
23. And EVERYTHING ELSE.
This post was translated from German.